‘Circles of Hope’ Design Competition
Tuesday, July 12th, 2011
Help us overcome the hurdle of profit before people and make giant leaps in environmental awareness by taking part in a live brief for People Tree.
‘Circles of Hope’
See your t-shirt design printed on a 100% organic Fairtrade certified t-shirt, produced by People Tree Fair Trade groups.
To celebrate and support the global unity of The Olympics in 2012, People Tree invites designers to follow the brief below and enter their design into our competition before 14th October.
Winning design t-shirts will be on the People Tree website from April 2012, and will be promoted throughout the People Tree network. Winners will also receive 20 of their t-shirts and £500 worth of People Tree vouchers
The Design Brief: To design a t-shirt graphic for our Spring Summer ‘12 collection.
1. Focus on the five key countries of People Tree, which have been linked together for 20 years – The UK, Japan, Bangladesh, India and Nepal.
3. Encompass the idea that these countries and cultures are unified through sport.
4. Include key colours, yellow, green, black and red.
5. Show that through working as a worldwide team we can create a better future.
6. The design should be based upon a white cotton base
with a maximum of five colours used – as a placement or an
all over print.
HOW TO ENTER :
Designs should be sent by 14th October.
Include your name, age and contact details.
Email – email@example.com (please include DESIGN COMPETITION in the subject line)
Post – Design Competition, People Tree, 5 Huguenot Place, 17a Heneage Street, London, E1 5LN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The competition is open to anyone above 16 years old.
People Tree reserves the right not to put any product into production should there not be a suitable design submitted.
The winning design would become the property of People Tree.